Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Favorites and Finished Products, and Senna Brow Shaper Duo Winners

June Favorites
LacVert Everyday Sun Block: This is my second tube I'm going through. That should tell you how much I love this sunblock! Whenever a family member goes to Korea, I ask them to bring back sunblock for me. Since I have sensitivity to certain chemicals in American sunscreens, I try to avoid getting sunscreen from here. I'm allergic to oxybenzone, avobenzone, or both. I'm scared to experiment to see which chemical I'm allergic too. :X For that reason, I just get Korean sunscreens because I know they don't use any of the benzone family chemicals in their products. Plus Korean sunscreens just absorbs into your skin, whereas, Americans just seems to be layered on top of the skin.

MAC SlimShine Lipstick in Bare: It's such a shame they don't make SlimShine Lipsticks anymore! They're shiny, pigmented, and just plain gorgeous. Bare has to be my favorite color and I wear it pretty often. It just goes with everything I wear and put on my face.

Senna Brow Shaper Duo in Ebony Duo: I've been using this since I got this. I haven't even touched the other eyebrow product I have! I wrote a thorough review on this product so feel free to check it out.

Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, & DMAE Cream: This cream is extremely moisturizing, as well as, gives me a better looking skin. I love how my skin looks in the morning after waking up! I also wrote a thorough review on this product.

Caviar Beads: This is only three of the ten I have. :X I will show you a do it yourself tutorial on caviar nails. I'm testing them out as I speak. So far I'm loving the one I have! :)

June Finished Products
Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Cream: It's the travel sized one, and I believe an old packaging. :X I have a lot of travel sized lotion/cream around. I use them one at a time. When I finish one travel sized lotion/cream, I throw a new one either in my bag or car. I use them whenever I have a chance too. For that reason, I don't run out fast. Since most of the scents at Bath & Body Works are fruity, I do not worry about scent. I tend to love most of them. I definitely prefer this one then the body lotion. It's more thicker and hydrating for my dry skin.

Would repurchase: Yes!

L'occitane Almond Delicious Paste: I actually liked the product in the beginning, as well as, around the middle. You can read my review on this product. Towards the end I started changing my mind. I noticed the consistency towards the end started getting gooey and it smelled bad. Another thing that started bothering me is seeing the pieces of almonds in the tub. Even in the beginning, I saw the almond pieces but it did not bother me. I just had to extra clean my tub that's all. After awhile, I felt like I spent more time in the tub cleaning than I should have. :X

Would repurchase: No.


Now for the Senna Brow Shaper Duo Giveaway Winners...
The winner for the Brunette Duo is...
#96...
Congratulations to Nila Kussriani!!! :)

The winner for the Blonde Duo is...
#39...
Congratulations to Krish!!! :)

You guys have 48 hours to contact me with your name and address. E-mail me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com. If you don't contact me within 48 hours, I will draw a new winner.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for LacVert, Senna, and Reviva Labs. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Nila Kussriani said...

kyaaa it's me XD
thankyou so much dear
emailed ;)

Unknown said...

The sunscreen sounds really good! I'll have to take a look into getting a Korean branded sunscreen. I know what you mean about the difference though - it does feel like American sunscreens just sorta "sit" on your face instead of being absorbed into your skin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...