Thursday, September 26, 2013

Firmoo Sunglasses in #FS01

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I've worked with Firmoo in the past and had great experiences with them! They are a great company with a lot of communication, easy to maneuver website, and best of all high quality products. Not only that, Firmoo strongly believes in the quality of their eye wear that they have "the first pair free program." If you have never tried their glasses, you are definitely missing out!

I have reviewed two of their eyewears, #JD1382 and #SD2339. This time around I'm going to review their sunglasses.

Where to purchase: firmoo.com
Price: $39

Description from the website: These are the retro style eyeglasses, with traditional nose bridge and modified square lenses, perfect for outdoor activities. Irregular stripes cover the frame adding modern and artistic feeling.
Thoughts: I was given a list of products that I can review. Since I already own two glasses from them and I still wear them especially at home (I wear contacts outside), I wanted to try something different. In all honesty, I don't wear sunglasses. I want to. I think it's important to protect your eyes especially with the UV rays from the sun. I just can't seem to find one for my wide face. From the list, all the sunglasses had the same width. I even compared to the virtual models. You can also use your own picture if you want. It seems like it would fit me. So from the list, I choose the style that would most fit my face shape and the darkest one I could find.
So when the sunglasses arrived, I was excited to try them out! As usual they come with a hard and soft case.
Here's my sunglasses in the hard case. I noticed a scratch on one of the handles. Since it's on the handles and not noticeable when worn, it didn't bother me.
Inside the soft case, you receive a tool and extra screws. I love how they are always prepared! I don't even get that when I get my prescribed glasses from the optometrist office.

Now for the sunglasses...
Here's a picture of the sides.
A different angle of the sunglasses.

Now how it looks on me...

Now for my overall opinion... I love the style, the color, and the quality of the product. It's extremely well made! There really isn't that much to go into. The only thing that saddens me is the width of the sunglasses and my wide face. For some odd reason, my head shape (the circumference) is small. Basically, I have a tiny brain but it has a lot of power and I can fit into certain children's hats. Even though I have a small circumference, my face is wide. The handle on one ear to the other is fine. It doesn't fit tight. It's actually feels okay, but some odd reason it looks a little tiny on me. I wish these sunglasses came in different sizes so we can choose.

Pros:
* Comes with two types of cases; hard and soft.
* Comes with a cloth.
* Comes with a tool and extra screws.
* Very well-made.
* High quality product.
* Sturdy.
* Comfortable.
* Does not fall off.

Cons:
* Cannot try on the sunglasses before purchasing.
* This style is discontinued.
* Made for small-width face.

Would repurchase: If they have a bigger size of this, yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Reader Discount: $30 Off
Reader Discount Code: aly_4realzblogs4

Firmoo was kind enough to give the first five readers who uses the code a discount on the website. The code expires in a month from now, October 26, 2013. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code.

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

1 comment:

xlicious said...

those sunnies look nice! i'd love a similar pair thats completely blacked out. oh well im super picky with sunglasses and i dont think its accurate when you upload an image of yourself and the website shows a superimposed image of the glasses on top of your face. haha. you know asian noses~ makes life difficult when it comes to finding the right pair!

xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog
Enter My $75 Halloween Costume Giveaway (Ends 10/10, worldwide ok)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...