Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Antioxidant Gel Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In August 2013, I attended Beauty Con Industry Night. I am glad I attended the event, because this gave me an opportunity to communicate with companies. It's always exciting to see other aspects involved in blogging. In this case, how brands work with bloggers. One brand that I got to interact with was Jurlique. Not only that, I was invited to their Jurlique Herbal Recovery Event in September. I will eventually review all the products I received from Jurlique. I apologize it's late but being part of Allure Magazine test experiment did not help. I had to stopped all my skincare routine. Anyways, here are the products I received from Jurlique during the Beauty Con Event.
For this post, I will focus mostly on the Antioxidant Gel Mask. Before I review the product, let me tell you about Jurlique.

"Jurlique has spent over 25 years unearthing potent organic and natural ingredients, and developing our unique Bio-Intrinsic process to create the purest, most powerful skin care possible. From our organic farm in South Australia to our leading natural innovations, we've unlocked the potential of combining nature with science to create aesthetically pleasing effective products. For you, that simply means healthy, more beautiful skin. *Certified biodynamic by the National Association of Sustainable Agriculture, Australia. Jurlique's products and farm are not certified Biodynamic by Demeter in the United States."

I took the information from their website. They said it better than I ever can!

Where to purchase: Sephora and online at jurlique.com
Price: $48 for 100 mL/ 3.3 fl oz

Made in USA

Description from the box: A hydrating high performance gel mask infused with antioxidant beads to help address the first signs of ageing and protect the skin against environmental aggressors.

Product and benefits
Smoothing, hydration and protection.

This innovative gel formula includes powerful, triple action moisturisation ingredients to help deliver an intense hydration boost to the skin, while a potent blend of botanicals gently exfoliate and help protect against environmental aggressors. Includes precious botanicals and beads that release Vitamin E onto the skin to help address signs of fine lines, dehydration and dullness. This effective gel treatment mask leaves skin feeling smooth, nourished, protected, hydrated and looking radiant.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: When I saw Jurlique at Beauty Con Industry Night, I was extremely excited. I have never fully tried any of their full-size products before the event, but I had tried their samples. The samples I did try I loved! So given the opportunity to try this mask, I was in glee.
The gel mask comes in a tube where you can squeeze the amount of product.
Here's a closer look at the gel mask. Unfortunately, you cannot see the beads but it's there. There are tiny beads that melts as you blend onto your skin.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I'm usually a fruity type of person but this smells heavenly. I've smelled products that supposed to smell like a rose but they don't or at least to me. This one really smells like a rose and I love it! Secondly, I was not too sure what to think about beads in the gel mask. It's actually pretty fun! I've tried products with beads and they're kind of hard to blend. It's not an issue with this mask. You can feel the beads as you apply the mask onto your skin. Not only that, you can actually feel the beads melt into your skin. I think that's what makes it fun to apply this product. When you first apply the product, it feels smooth and silky on the skin. It feels really good. As time goes on, you can feel it tighten. I think it tightens more on dry skin individuals like myself. Initially, I could not wait for 10 minutes to end and remove the excess. After second usage, it felt less tighten after 10 minutes. By the third, I didn't feel the tightness anymore. Even to this day, it's just relaxing and I don't worry about wanting to remove it. After 10 minutes of wearing this mask and some times I wear it for 15 minutes, my skin looks glowy and youthful. I even like how my skin feels in the morning. With that said, this product has been improving my skin greatly with hydration and making it look radiant.

Pros:
* Natural ingredients.
* Infused with antioxidants.
* Vitamin E.
* Smells rosy.
* Full control of amount you squeeze.
* Beads melt onto your skin.
* Easy to use.
* Relaxing.
* Skin feels hydrated, glowy, and youthful.

Cons:
* Cannot test out before purchasing.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Sachi said...

o0o0o this sounds great. I have never tried their products, but have always wanted to! Cannot wait for more reviews.

Ahleessa said...

I highly recommend you try their products. It's natural and they work wonders. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...