Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Favorites and Finished Products 2014

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Origins, Whet, Urban Decay, The Body Shop, and Aveeno. I am not affiliated with the companies except Aveeno, I'm an ambassador, nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter Majestical Jewelry What An Earring Giveaway. It ends March 4, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


Februrary Favorites

Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion: This is a very light-weight, non-greasy sun protection and it absorbs onto your skin. I love everything about this product except for the packaging. If you want to know more about what I thought about this product, please feel free to read my review.

Origins A Perfect World: This was part of a skincare kit that my friend gifted me. It came with a cleanser, exfoliater, and a serum. A Perfect World is the serum and I love not only the smell, how it applies onto the skin. In my personal opinion, I think this is targeted toward dry skin individuals. It's hydrating and my skin feels great after the application.

NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops: I don't know how many times I talked about this product since I reviewed it, but it's something I recommend everyone to try at least once! It doesn't have to be this color, but you will know after trying it. It's hydrating, creamy, non-sticky, and it just feels like a lip balm. I even compared it to Revlon Lip Butters and NYX Butter Lipsticks is better price for the weight.

Whet Nail Polish in Clandestine: I received this product at A Valentine's Day Affair Event. Not only is the color pretty, I was amazed how long the nail polish lasted on me. If I'm lucky, the nail polish would last 5 days maximum. This polish lasted 6 day without chipping!

Urban Decay Naked3: This is on my favorite list again. When I received this as a Christmas gift from a friend, it was the only thing I used. For the month of February, I made sure to use another palette. Compared to that palette, I loved this more. The other palette was nice but half the colors are something I don't use often. Naked3 is something I could use in daily basis and know it'll get good use.


February Finished Products
Physicians Formula Ulta-Hydrating Day & Night Cream: I bought this during CVS clearance. From the looks of it, it looks like it's a discontinued product. I'm not too sure why because it's hydrating for my dry, winter weather. Thankfully, I have another one I'm using at the moment.

Would repurchase: I can't?

The Body Shop Body Butter in Lychee Blossom: I received this as a gift from a friend, and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to try this scent. I can't seem to find it or have ever seen it at The Body Shop. Not only is the body butter hydrating, I loved this scent. It smells heavenly! Plus, I guess it doesn't hurt I'm a big fan of body butters from The Body Shop. You can check out my thorough review.

Would repurchase: Yes!

Aveeno Pure Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner: In honesty, I used this in-between other shampoos and conditioners. For some odd reason, I have a lot in the shower and I use whatever I feel like. This is a great 2-in-1 product but with my dry hair, I needed a deeper conditioner. For that reason, I used a conditioner addition to this product. You can read my thorough review.

Would repurchase: No.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush: I bought this long time ago in a set. It came with three different scents. I believe it was Original, Tropical, and this one Blush. Out of the three, I loved Original the best and then this one Blush. Blush is okay when it comes to scent-wise, but I'm a huge fan of dry shampoos. I have dry ends but oily roots. If I don't wash my hair every other day, my hair is extremely oily and this product helps keep my roots looking nice.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails: This came with a nail polish I bought. I have really weird nails. There are time it's extremely strong. Other times it's so weak that it breaks everyday. For that reason, I tend to leave my nails alone and let nature take it's course. Since I had this product, I thought why not use it as a base and hope it'll keep my nails strong while wearing nail polish. Let me tell you, it did not help.

Would repurchase: No.

Seche Vite Top Coat: I don't know how many I bought in the past, but I always tend to go back to this product. It has to be my favorite top coat ever but at the moment, I'm using another top coat. I'm testing the product out. The reason why I go back to Seche Vite Top Coat is that it's the fastest drying top coat ever. Anyone who knows me knows I cannot just sit there and wait for my nails to dry. For that reason, I paint my nails before heading to bed. It helps with the waiting time. Not only that, my nails are shiny and so appealing to the eyes.

Would repurchase: Yes!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Origins, Whet, Urban Decay, The Body Shop, and Aveeno. I am not affiliated with the companies except Aveeno, I'm an ambassador, nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...