Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Gratiae Renewing Moisturizing Cream

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am fortunate to review a cream from Gratiae. If you have never heard of Gratiae, they are an

"Organic Beauty by Nature

The origins of beauty are hidden from the eye and the most powerful ingredients which are the base of GRATiAE beauty products erupt from underneath the ground. The small mineral-rich thermal spring situated near the Sea of Galilee was discovered centuries ago by the Roman emperor Hadrian who also gave it its name - GRATiAE (grace) after the Three Grace, goddesses of charm, beauty, and fertility in the Roman Mythology.

The springs' water, that erupt at up to 125°, are rich with therapeutic and rejuvenating properties gained world fame with their amazing effect on the skin, regaining its beauty and youth.

People from all over the world seek the powers of this special spring and bathe in its revitalizing water. GRATiAE - Organic Beauty by Nature - is an anti-aging skin care line that challenges the effects of time on our skin. Its products include a winning blend of Gratiae's thermal spring water and its exclusive minerals, flora that is unique to the Sea of Galilee area, and organic plants.

The GRATiAE line is specially designed for both men and women who care about true quality and appreciate natural, organic, and healthy skin-care products. With GRATiAE your skin will glow with health and inner beauty."

I took this from the website. They said it better than I ever could!

Product Review: Gratiae Renewing Moisturizing Cream

Where to purchase: online at gratiae-usa.com
Price: $129.99 for 50 mL/1.7 fl oz

Description from the package: An ultra-fine moisturizing cream specially formulated to instantly penetrate and treat the skin for immediate hydration. Combing a blend of pure plant extracts and thermo-mineral water, it leaves the skin feeling intensively moisturized, smooth and soft with a youthful glow.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: When it comes to moisturizers, I'm always in a lookout. So when I received this product, I was excited.
Here's a closer look at the packaging. It's sturdy, heavy, and extremely well-made.
I took this from their website. This is a better view than what I have.
Here's how it looks inside.
Here's how the product looks on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a strong scent. It actually took me weeks to figure out the smell. It reminds me of butterscotch. I know that's a strange scent, but that's what came to mind. Secondly, the consistency of the product is pretty thin. This is great for all skin types even dry skin individuals. I thought I might have an issue with this product. My skin tend to only love thick consistency products that layers onto my skin. I didn't have any issue with this moisturizer and it's extremely hydrating. It's also doesn't feel greasy and it melts into your skin. Lastly, this lasted all day without re-hydrating my skin. That's a huge plus if I could go all day long without any worries.

Pros:
* Well-made, sturdy packaging.
* Smells like butterscotch.
* Thin consistency.
* Good for all skin types.
* Melts into your skin.
* Light weight.
* Not greasy.
* Hydrating.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Can get expensive.

Would repurchase: Yes, but it can be pricey.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

Kim A. said...

Usually I'm not a fan of heavy scented products but Butterscotch sounds divine! I love the packaging also. Such a pretty jar! Love the benefits of this cream.

Ahleessa said...

This product definitely smells good! I think you would like it. :)

Bijin Blair said...

Wow, even from the pictures I am able to tell that that is some good quality packaging! It'd be so cool if the cream was green! Haha!

Ahleessa said...

It would be cool if it was green!... hehe~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...