Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sammy Dress Bohemian Style Scarf

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Even though I've been consistent with posting, so much has been happening in my personal life. It's been extremely difficult to concentrate and focus on life. I feel extremely grateful for many things, and now it's time to focus and better my life. I apologize, and I will try to be better in other aspects of blogging.

This is a long waited post and I feel extremely bad! Several months ago, I received wonder items from Sammy Dress.
I got this from my Instagram. Please follow my Instagram. I post all my haul related items there, as well as, some personal stuff like food. For this post, I will focus on the scarf. It's the red item on the left.

Product Review: Sammy Dress Bohemian Style Wave and Stripe Pattern Design Women's Scarf

Where to purchase: online at sammydress.com
Price: $6.23

Description from the website:
Scarf Type: Scarf
Scarf Length: Above 175 cm
Group: Adult
Gender: For women
Style: Fashion
Weight: 0.25 kg
Package Contents: 1 x Scarf
Thoughts: When I first received the scarf, I fell in love. It's really pretty in person!
I love the different patterns and how they are connected well together.
Here's how the scarf looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, the scarf is semi-sheer. If you put your hand underneath the fabric, you will slightly see it. With that said, this is great for most weathers unless you want to protect yourself from the cold. This will not warm you up. Secondly, I noticed the sewing around the edges aren't the best but it's not noticeable. You will only notice if you're examining the scarf closely. Third, I love that you can use this in many ways. I actually wore this on Sunday for church. The air conditioner was on full blast. I was freezing and this scarf came in handy. I used it as a shawl and it warmed me up. Lastly and I did not noticed until writing this post, is it just me but the scarf looks slightly different from the pictures? It looks lighter in the pictures, as well as, longer. When I wear this scarf, it comes a little below my waist and I'm not tall. I'm only 5'2", whereas, it's longer on the model. It looks like it comes to the knees. Even with all that said, I still like this scarf.

Pros:
* Different patterns and mix well together.
* Multi-use; wide enough to be a shawl or long enough to be a scarf.
* Semi-sheer; great for all seasons.
* Fashionable.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Not great for cold weather.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

12 comments:

Elena Dal Maso said...

Don't worry, I appreciate this post a lot, 'cause I'm very fond of scarves :)
Have a nice week ahead!

xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

Beatriz Garcia said...

Uuuu that's a beautiful scarf! I love the earth tone shades!

Sachi said...

Love light weight scarves for summer! those colors will work well all the way into fall

sherrygo said...

wow looks nice on you :D
namsherry.com

Kim A. said...

It's a very pretty scarf. I love the print. Sort of Aztec print. You know what? I expected some imperfections due to the store and price, but overall nice.

Jens Ken Lundstrom said...

It s really a beautiful scarf!
lovely post!

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I like it myself as well. :)

Ahleessa said...

In all honesty, it's not perfect. It doesn't have the best sewing job at the ends but it's not noticeable. With the price, I think it's worth it.

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! :)

Ahleessa said...

That's very true! This will work all season especially summer/fall.

Ahleessa said...

Thank you uuuu!... hehe~

Ahleessa said...

Thank you for understanding! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...