Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I'm fortunate to receive Valentia from Amazon.

Product Review: Valentia Even Glow Serum Viatmin 20%

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $35 for 1.18 fl oz/ 35 mL

Description from the package: Our evolved Even Glow Serum is strategically formulated with powerful natural ingredients to support and enhance Vitamin C Efficacy.

Rosehip Seed Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil: These super oils work simultaneously to increase skin hydration and lock in moisture. Each oil's superior antioxidant content further promotes healing of damaged skin to produce a more even glow and more beautiful youthful looking skin.

Resistern: Natural Plant Stern Cell protects kin from stress related aging. Encourages a natural glow while promoting skin detoxification.

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical): Helps to repair the skin's ability to retain moisture and increase elasticity and firmness.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: When I first received this product, I wasn't too sure what to expect. I have never heard of this brand but at the same time, I was intrigued.
Here's a closer look at the packaging. I like how sturdy and travel-friendly it is.
Here's a closer look at the dropper. You have full control of how much you want to use.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, this serum smells amazing! I've smelled citrus scent before but this takes the cake. It smells like orange and I love how refreshing the scent is. It has to be the best citrus smelling product I have ever used! Secondly, they recommend shaking the product before using. You will see some separation, but it's not that bad. I've seen worst with oil floating on top. This isn't like that. I also think the product looks like orange juice in the dropper. I know I'm weird to think that, but that's my personal opinion. With that said, this product feels amazing. It's has a slight cooling feel, at the same time, it's not greasy and leaves your skin feeling smooth. My skin loves this product and absorbs this product within seconds. Third, I noticed my skin feels more hydrated. Last week, I had some reaction on my skin above my lip. It felt dried, itchy, and I could feel some tiny bumps. It also did not help that the moisturizer I was using didn't completely hydrate my skin. With this product, the dryness and itchiness disappeared within few days. I was pretty impressed. It usually takes a week for my skin to get better. Lastly, I have really deep wrinkles around my eyes and forehead. I noticed the lines becoming smoother.

Pros:
* Sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Full control of the dropper.
* Smells like orange; heavenly.
* Does not feel oily.
* Not greasy.
* Slight cooling feel.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Skin feels hydrated.
* Noticed improvements on deep lines.

Cons:
* Only can be purchased on Amazon.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey Paws

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

Indian Savage said...

Great job sweetie!
Good review
Kisses
Maggie D.
The Indian Savage Diary

Unknown said...

goo review!
www.mrsnoone.it
kiss

Sachi said...

it totally looks like orange juice! this sounds really interesting, im a total sucker for citrus scents

Kim A. said...

Oh wow! This works like a dream! Great review.

Maria Flicka said...

Great review, sweetie!! Thank you so much for stopping by! Sure I want to exchange follows, I'm following you now on ”GFC”, ”Google+” and "bloglovin (#259)......hope you follow me back as you said...

x♥x♥

"http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.com/"

Maria Flicka said...

Hi dear, sorry but I stop follow you, because you didn't follow me as you said :(
See you around

x♥x♥

"http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.com/"

Ahleessa said...

Thank you!

Ahleessa said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who think it looks like orange juice... hehe~ If you like citrus scents, then you would love this one! :)

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! It works really well. :)

Ahleessa said...

I don't know what to say... You're the one who asked me to follow you without following. The most polite thing to do is follow someone first. If it's all about the number of followers, that's sad. Then you only give me couple of days to follow you back. I have a life beyond blogging. If you noticed, I don't comment in daily basis. This happened for a good reason and I thank God I found out what type of blogger you are. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...