Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ScentBird March 2015

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product and subscription. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with ScentBird.

I tried looking on their website and I couldn't find any description about the monthly perfume. I will try my best to explain. It's basically a monthly subscription where you got a month worth of refill of perfume of your choice. It comes in a black, bubble wrap.
Here's my perfume for the month of March.
Product Review: ScentBird March 2015, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture

Where to purchase: online at scentbird.com
Price: $14.95 a month, 0.27 oz/ 8 mL

Thoughts: Before I talk about my March ScentBird, let me explain what you need to do first. You need to sign up and take a quiz. They ask personal questions to see what type of scents you may like. After you take a quiz, they give personal recommendations. Then you choose a perfume you would like to try. Of course, you don't need to try the recommendation. You can choose whatever you want. The one thing I like is that when you hover over the perfume, it describes the scent. It gives me an idea what type of scent it is.
Here's a closer look at the case. The first time you sign up they will get you a case and a velvet bag. Then after that, they only send the refills. Basically, you twist the bottom to open and close the spray. Here's my perfume open.
Once the case is open, you can pull out the vial. I choose Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I think this is a genius idea. There's so many types of subscription out in the market from beauty, mini nail polishes, candies, snacks, and so on. Why not for perfumes!?!? I think it'll be better if they add a subscription for males and their colognes. I know so many males who wear colognes. Not only that, we females change perfumes often to either fit with the season or our moods. When you buy a full size, you feel like you need to dedicate to that one perfume. With the monthly subscription, you can change perfumes often. Secondly and last, you can carry the perfume with you. It's extremely travel-friendly and with the full size, it's hard to. Most of us including myself, perfume in the morning and then we're out the door. The smell will linger and eventually, disappear. With the travel case, I don't have to worry about the smell disappearing. Also the travel case is well-made, sturdy, and easy to use. The vial is also easy to take out and put back in.

Pros:
* Monthly perfume subscription.
* Delivered to your home/house.
* Full control of the subscription.
* Personal recommendations.
* Sturdy, well-made case.
* Velvet bag.
* Easy to use.
* Travel-friendly.
* Not dedicated to one full-size perfume.

Cons:
* You can get perfumes you don't like but that's our responsibilities.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product and subscription. This post is written with my honest opinion.

2 comments:

konstantina said...

all these products look so great!

K MEETS STYLE

Ahleessa said...

There's only one product. :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...