Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Firmoo Glasses in #F1013

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Firmoo. I have worked with them in the past. You can check out my reviews for their glasses, #JD1382 and #SD2339, and sunglasses #FS01. For this post, I will review another glasses.

Product Review: Firmoo Glasses #F1013 in Black

Where to purchase: online at firmoo.com
Price: $39

Thoughts: This opportunity came at the perfect timing. My vision has gotten a little worst and I needed new pair of glasses.
Before I talk about the glasses, it comes in two cases. Here's the first case. It's extremely sturdy and well made.
Here's how it looks when the case is open.
Here's the other case, cloth, which is lighter in weight and easier to carry. It also came with a tool for the glasses.
Here's a closer look at the tool.

Now for the glasses...
Here's what I got. It's a simple, classic black frame.
Here's how it looks when it's open, as well as, the lens. It's a standard 1.5 lens and anti-scratch.
Here's the length of the sides. One thing I noticed is that it now has the company's name.
Here's how I look with the glasses.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it's a well-made glasses. It's sturdy, comfortable, and great for all dimensions of face width. I have a small head but the width of my face is wide. So when I choose glasses, I tend to go for wider width frames. This was a perfect width for my face. I also love that it's a simple frame. It'll look good with all types of clothes from bright to tone done. Secondly, the brand is just a superb website. My glasses was delivered within a week and it came packaged so well. I didn't have to worry about it being damaged or broken. Not only that, it's easy to maneuver on the website. It's straight forward, clear, and you can even use your own picture to see if the frame fits you before purchasing. Lastly, Firmoo has been my eye wear for the past several years. That's how good the website has been to my eyes!

Pros:
* Reputable brand.
* Virtual "try on"; you can use the model to see how the frames look or add your picture.
* Well packaged: not damaged/broken.
* Comes in two cases; hard and soft.
* Comes with a cloth to clean the glasses.
* Comes with a tool.
* Simple, sturdy glasses.
* Well-made.
* Sturdy.
* Fashionable.
* Comfortable.
* Does not fall off; great for flat nose individuals.

Cons:
* Need to purchase online.
* Cannot try before purchasing.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Firmoo eye wears reviewed:
Glasses
Sunglasses


New Customers Discount: 50% off

Firmoo gives new customers 50% off to try their glasses/sunglasses. I highly recommend it!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This is written with my honest opinion.

3 comments:

LauraLeia said...

I like ur new glasses! The case is really nice, and the tiny screwdriver is a really nice touch. :)

Sachi said...

great pair of glasses! very classic

Stavroula DrugstoreBLover said...

Very nice pair of glasses, it suits you well ! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...