Monday, May 11, 2015

Manicure Monday: Born Pretty Silver Lace Pattern Sticker

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Here's my most recent haul from Born Pretty Store.
I already reviewed the nail polish, Cute Doll in Emily #07, on the top right. For this post, I will review the sticker decal sticker on the left.
Since I did a thorough review of Born Pretty 3D Nail Art Sticker Golden Stripe, I will base this on that. This is Born Pretty 3D Nail Art Sticker Silver Lace Pattern Stamping Nail Tips Stamping Decal. It retails for $2.27 and here's the description...

"Specification:
100% new brand
100% new retail
Quantity: 1 Sheet
Size: 12.5 cm (L), 10 cm (W)
Color: Silver
Pattern: as the picture shows.

Package Contents:
1 Sheet

Instruction:
Brand New in retail package and good quality!
One sheet of adhesive nail art stickers to fit all fingernails, toenails and nail tips.
Suitable for Professional Salon use or home use

How to Use:
1. Clean the surface where the design is to be placed.
2. Select a design and peel off by your nail. (Don't touch the glue)
3. Place the design in nail/tip and rub it gently several times.
4. Apply top coat for best result.

NOTE:
Do not apply stickers to sensitive skin.
Not recommended for little children."
Here's a look at the stickers. It comes with different designs, shapes, and sizes.
Here's a closer look at one of the sticker.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original, Formula X for Sephora Base Coat, and 2 coats of L'Oreal in Now You Sea Me on all my fingers except ring finger. For the ring finger, I used Sally Hansen in Shell We Dance?, L.A. Colors Art Deco in Blue Glitter on the tip, and Wet n Wild Fergie in Rock n' Roll from mid to tip. Then topped middle and ring finger with Born Pretty Silver Lace Pattern Sticker, and finished all my nails with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I love that it comes in different sizes and shapes. You can get as versatile as you want. You can cover all your nails like I did with the ring finger or part of the nail like my middle finger. I also love that the part that doesn't have the silver lace, it's clear. You can get as creative as you want underneath the sticker. The only thing is it'll be matte since it has an adhesive that you apply on top of your polish/es. Secondly compared to water decals, it's a little bit harder to peel off the sheet. I always find water decals extremely easy (I just push it off). With the sticker, I tried peeling it off with a Tweezer. Most of the times I would bend a little bit on the edge. Thankfully, it wasn't noticeable on the nails. Third, how gorgeous is it! In my opinion, it looks like one of those stamp plates. I own stamp plates and let me tell you, I find it hard to use. This looks better and much easier to use. Lastly, it lasted until the polishes started chipping at the tips. I still have it on and it's been a week. It still looks good.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws




Born Pretty Store was king enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with this website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise you though if more than 10 readers use this code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Sachi said...

o0o0o0o purdy!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...