Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Irresistible Me Royal Remy Hair in Royal Chocolate Brown

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive hair extension from Irresistible Me. If you don't know about Irresistible Me...

"Irresistible Me is a young brand that centers around really amazing clip-in hair extensions, but has bigger hair related dreams: hair tools, hair accessories, hair care and wigs. Truth be told, we're planning an empire, but don't tell anybody!

We're fun and friendly, but we also mean business. We really care about our customers and their feedback is what drives us to get better. We believe in having the best possible products and paying attentions to details, no matter how small they seem."

I got this from the press kit. They said it better than I ever could!

Product Review: Irresistible Me Royal Remy Hair in #2 Royal Chocolate Brown

Where to purchase: online at irresistibleme.com
Price: $217 for 20 inches/ 200g

Description from the press kit: Royal Remy is our premium line made with 100% human Remy hair.
* We use top of the line hair and a special treatment unique to Irresistible Me to add extra silkiness and durability and make these the best hair extensions you can find.
* Ultimately, the Royal Remy hair will last longer and is the closest match you can find to completely unprocessed hair.
* If you're looking for longevity and volume, the Royal Remy line is the best choice you could make.
* The thickness of the hair is amazing - the same from the top of the weft to the bottom. This provide a lot of body and bounce while wearing them.
* This line is also very easy to blend with your own hair and can be very easily styled, cut, colored an curled.
Thoughts: I actually first heard about Irresistible Me on YouTube. I was intrigued but I never thought I would try hair extension. For that reason, I was excited to try it out!
It comes in a black box.
Here's how the box look open. Isn't the drawing adorable? It also comes with a plastic bag with two sections. The big section has the main hair extensions. The other has extra pieces like hair and clips.
Each section, the hair extensions are protected by a net.
Here's how the extensions look after I took the net off.
Here's a picture of the 4 clip hair extension. I got the 200 g set. They come with 10 pieces.

* 1 piece of 4 clips (7.5")
* 2 pieces of 3 clips (6")
* 5 pieces of 2 clips (4")
* 2 pieces of 1 clip (1.2")

I didn't take a picture of all the pieces because they all look the same except for the width depending on the number of hair clips. "The weight (100 g, 140 g, 200 g) refers to the total weight of the hair you will order without the clips attached."
Here's a closer picture of the hair clip. You just snap it open and snap it close in your hair.
Here's how I look before I put in the clipped hair extensions.
Here's how I look after the hair extensions.
You can straighten, curl, and so on with the extensions. Since I like how naturally it flips on the end, I left it that way.
Here's how the back looks. I had to get my dad to take the picture which was an adventure in itself!

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no smell and it's extremely well-made. The hairs are shiny and looks real. I know they're real hair, but I guess you could say I still expected it to not look real. Even the colors of the hair looked real, in the sense, it wasn't all one color. I got Royal Chocolate Brown and some hairs were lighter than the others. You know the company know their hair when the colors are all not one. Naturally, hair has slight differences to each other. Secondly, I was expecting it to be hard to put into the hair. I have extremely super, duper hair straight. My hair is so resistant to many things even curling isn't easy. I just imagined the clips wouldn't attached to my straight hair. From the YouTube videos I saw, they recommended teasing. That's what I did before I put the hair extensions. Let me tell you that made a big difference! The extensions attached to the roots easily and it stayed there all day. It didn't fall out! Third and when you clip the hair pieces onto the hair, it'll be bigger on the root. It makes it look more full. I don't think hair extensions is for everyone. If you have thin hair and hair ties give you a headache after awhile, extensions isn't for you. Luckily for me, I can wear it for three hours. After three hours, my head start hurting. The weight was too heavy for me. For the three hours, I loved it though! It was gorgeous and now I really want long hair. Lastly, it blended well with my real hair and it looked natural. My friend was shocked how quickly my hair grew. I told her it was hair extensions and she was impressed. She even thought it looked real!

Pros:
* Great customer service: they guide me with length and color.
* Well-packed.
* Sturdy hair extensions.
* Come with extras.
* No smell.
* Real hair.
* Shiny.
* Slight differences in hair color to look natural.
* Easy to use.
* Attaches to the root easily.
* Does not slip off during the day.
* Blends well with the real hair.
* Looks real!

Cons:
* Cannot find in stores.
* Can be heavy on the head.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...