Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Makeup Show LA 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money and given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter JORD $25 E-gift Card. It's good until end of March, 2016.


On March 19, 2016, I went to The Makeup Show. Unfortunately, I couldn't go both days. I needed the Sunday to rest since I've been fighting this sickness over a month now. Don't worry I got antibiotics today after going to urgent care (my mouth was sealed from dryness from strep throat). Anyways, the first place I went to was Blogger Preview. They usually have it on Fridays but I guess some people suggested Saturdays. I'm not too sure why but I actually liked it on Fridays.

Adorable James Vincent introduced the products that we will be receiving in our goody bag. He really is adorable. He reminds me of a cute teddy bear!
These are the items in our goody bag. I'm always happy and thankful for the opportunity to try products and review it on my blog!

Usually after the Blogger Preview event, we go straight to the gallery. I'm made sure I still went even though it was during The Makeup Show.
One side was Eugenia Weston, makeup artist who also created Senna Cosmetics.
Here are some of her works either through pictures taken of her doing her magic (makeover) to her Senna logo.
Here are some pictures of some of her work done on models.
Here's a display of Senna logo's.
Here's another display. I love how much beauty have evolved through the years. It shows how much Senna have evolved by 70's to 2000's.
The other side was Davis Factor. He's a well-known photographer and helped fund Smashbox.
Here's some of his work.
Here's some more of his work.

Not only that, every year The Makeup Show has some kind of contest for future makeup artists.
This year they had a photo contest "Femme Fatale." I only took this picture. The one on the right really stood out to me, and it's also the picture that won!
Other than visiting The Makeup Show gallery, it was a full day of shopping. Who wouldn't with a great discount (30-50% off)! Here's MustaeV booth.
If you're lucky, sometimes brands will bring products that are not out in the market. Here's Sephora Collection and the brushes that will come out during the summer. I bought the fan brush and I will review them.
While shopping, you can see makeup artists at work. Here's one at Make Up For Ever.
There's also seminars at the multiple stages they have set up.
I took this picture from my Instagram. Here's my haul for the day. I will eventually review them.


Other The Makeup Show years:

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money and given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...