Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Chella Eyebrow Cream Launch Party

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I attended "Chella Eyebrow Cream Launch Party" thanks to Beauty Blog Coalition.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the front. It was so busy with the red carpet. The event took place at Nail Bar & Beauty Lounge in Beverly Hills. As soon as you enter, there was a small line to get your eyebrows drawn with their newest product. Since I went by myself, I had to take a picture of the professional doing on another person. They did an amazing job!
At the event, they even had a DJ.
The thing that really stood out is their amazing chairs for the customers. I sat in one and it's so comfortable. You feel like a princess!
At one of the stations, they had baked goods.
It was mostly cupcakes and cake pops.
They did have macaroons but I didn't get to try it. The second time I came around it was all gone.
I did get to try Chella Velvet Cream. I'm not a drinker but this was really good!
One of the sponsors, Nubian Heritage, also had a section of their products. They were kind enough to give out samples of body lotion.
I didn't notice this until later but there was food set-up outside in the back, Prime Cutts.
Here's a closer look at Cutts in Buns. It was delicious!
Here's my plate with Cutts in Buns, Steak Wrap, and Mediterranean Salad. They were all delicious! I cannot choose one over another.
I took this picture from my Instagram. At the end of the event, I got a goody bag full of wonderful products. I cannot wait to play with them.

If you're ever in Beverly Hills, you need to check out Nail Bar & Beauty Lounge.

Nail Bar & Beauty Lounge
321 S. Robertson Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...