Wednesday, May 24, 2017

derma e Spring Soiree

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I was fortunate to be invited to derma e Spring Soiree May 18, 2017.

I took this picture from The Fig House website. That's where the activity took place and isn't the shot gorgeous. Whoever was the photographer did an amazing job! As soon as I came to the event, I headed straight to my first activity after signing in.
My first activity was indoors. As I enter, this man greeted me.
My first activity was tarot card reader from Healing With Jenn. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to take pictures while my card is being read. So I took it right after my reading. I wanted to know about my career but it ended up being my true desire is relationship. In many ways, it's very true. I want to build good friendships, as well as, find my soul mate to settle down.
Right after my first activity, that's when I was able to settle down and enjoy the environment. I went back outside and sat on the comfortable couch. They brought hors d'oeuvres.
After having some bites in my tummy, I went back inside. They had a lip scrub section.
I got to make my own lip scrub and they gave us one Crazy Rumors lip balm. I tried the lip scrub today and it works amazing. There's different degrees of thickness. I went all out and used the two thickest granules. It really exfoliated my lip to baby smooth skin.
It's my first time drinking Health-Ade Kombucha. I had Sweet Thorn and it was delicious.
While waiting in line for my next activity, the chef did his magic. He created this food art on top of a table. Then we dig in. It was really good.
Then I stopped by the ice section, Beach Town Pops, before heading back to line for the activity.
I had Mango, Orange, and Banana flavor. It's so delicious I went back later to get another one.
Then I had my second activity palm reader. I took this picture before I got my palm read. She asked a pretty interesting question. Which hand I consider as my dominant hand? I never thought about that and said my right. I'm right handed but I'm still not too sure. I consider my left eye as my dominant eye, my right leg, and so on but I never thought about my hand. Both tarot card reader and this lady said writing is my thing. I found that interesting because I always hated writing growing up. I was never good with grammar and sentence structure. I'm still not good.
My third activity was henna. I took this picture before I got mine done.
I love how mine came out. It's so detailed and I can't stop staring at it. It came out gorgeous!
Then I went back indoors and got my hair braided. I felt slight disabled because I was letting my henna dry. She told me it takes thirty minutes to dry. I tried not touching anything while the henna was still wet. Of course, I still banged my hand into things. For that reason, I didn't take a picture of my hair braided. It came out really cute! There was a nail section as well which I didn't go. Since I'm reviewing nail products from brands, I decided to pass. I did take a picture of the wall of derma e products. It's mostly from their vitamin C line.
After you sign-in, this is the first thing you see. I don't know how I missed it but I did take a picture at the end of the event.
Here's a closer look at the display on the right. Their new packaging is so nice!
At the end, they gave us a goody bag of their new line. Here are the products that was in my bag. I cannot wait to test these babies and review it on my blog. Thank you derma e for the invite! I had a blast. It's one of the best I ever attended. It was relaxing, the people were friendly, and I got to try many new things I wouldn't have.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...