Wednesday, August 23, 2017

MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Light Coral

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with MustaeV. They have been really kind to me in a lot of ways and I'm extremely thankful. Not only that, the products are great!
I took this picture from my Instagram. For this post, I will review the blush on the bottom.
This is MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Light Coral. Since I did a thorough review of MustaeV Cheeky Blush in Floral Glow, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients. Click on the picture to see the original size.
Here's a closer look inside.
Here's a closer look at the blush. The website describes it as "a blush containing small, soft particles for an even and luscious appearance. The floral glow has a bright and warm apricot pink shade that matches warm skin tones. This product provides the cheeks with a natural finish and glow." I totally agree with the description! It's a gorgeous peachy-pink color.
Here's a swatch of all three Cheeky Chic Blushes I own from left to right; MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Floral Glow, MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Odd Pink, and MustaeV Checky Chic Blush in Light Coral.
Here's how the blush looks on me.
Here's an overall look. I have Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette on the eyes and ella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the Beach on the lips.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I like the packaging. It's simple, clean, and small enough to carry. It's well-made and sturdy. I've been using this over a month and there's no scratches, finger marks, and so on. Not only that, I like that it comes in a clear plastic top. Since I own three of these blushes, it's easy to distinguish them apart. I don't have to spend the extra time reading the labels on the back or opening each blush to see what the colors are. It also comes with a sturdy closure. It makes a clicking noise when I close the top. I also can feel a tight squeeze when I open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For that reason, it's travel-friendly. You do have to carry a brush and a mirror with this blush. Since I don't travel much, it doesn't affect me. It's also small and flat which makes it easy to throw in your purse or carry in your pocket. Secondly, the consistency is buttery soft. It feels good in-between the fingers. It's easy to pick up with your fingers and brush. Not only that, the powder is compacted that it doesn't go all over the packaging. It grabs onto the brush and then applies nicely on the skin. Third, the color is gorgeous! When it comes to blushes, I'm drawn to peachy-pink colors. I think it brings out the warm tone in my skin. I know I'm not the only one who thinks that. Whenever I ask salesperson or makeup artists, they always apply peachy-pink tones on me. Even though this is peachy-pink, it's slightly different than the ones I reach for. It has more an apricot color which I've been looking for. This will be great all year round, as well as, with warm tone clothes. Pigmented-wise it's not the most pigmented but out of the three blushes I own from MustaeV, this is the most pigmented one I own. It shows on my skin easily unlike the other two. The other two I have to layer several times for it to show on me. This particular blush one or two layers is good on me. Lastly, it lasts all day on me. Most powder products last a long time on me since I have dry skin. If you like warm tone blush, I highly recommend this color. It's my favorite out of the three and probably has been my go to color recently! It's a great everyday color, lasts a long time, and the color is gorgeous!

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other MustaeV products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...