Tuesday, October 3, 2017

September Favorites and Finished Products 2017

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Cardea Luxe, Skinn, NYX, Lancome, Born Pretty, and Lifeway. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

September Favorites
Cardea Luxe Radiance Eye Renewal Therapy: I received this product and glad I did. Couple of weeks ago I had a slight laser removal on my right cheek. Since that day, I'm not suppose to put anything on the removal except water until it fully heals. It's been killing me since I can't fully moisturize my face that includes facial spray, masks, sunscreen, and so on. My face has been asking for hydration and this moisturizer has been helping me. I work around the area and have to be careful not to get anything around that area. Since it's so light-weight, I don't have to worry about it dripping on the wrong spot. Best of all, I feel moisturize during this slight struggle.

Skinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-Matte: I received this product and have been using it often since I opened the product. It's so easy to work with especially the first and third color from the left. I just apply it with a brush on the lid and it's set for the whole day. It's a great everyday color, as well as, the night out because of the shimmers.

NYX Luv Out Loud Liquid Lipsticks in Brilliant: I received the whole set and love it. It reminds me of Liquid Suede from the same brand which I love. My favorite everyday color from this set is Brilliant. It looks good on my skin tone and it's great for everyday. It's comfortable and not drying at all.

Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara: I received this sample from ULTA as a birthday gift. Since I've been using it, I love it. It makes my lashes long and full. Not only that, my Asian lashes does not fall after I apply the mascara. It's everything I like in a mascara except the price.

Born Pretty 30 Pieces Triangle Nail Studs: I received this product and forgot my love for nail studs. This particular studs has to be my favorite so far. It's small, detailed, and just plain gorgeous. It looks great with any nail color and it's not big enough that it gets in the way.


September Finished Products
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Melon Mania: I bought this several years ago and I finally got to use it. Unfortunately, this particular color/flavor is not sold anymore. For that reason, I never reviewed it. I did review Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch many years ago. I remember when I first started using this product, I loved it. It's amazing how easily I'm influenced. Now I think it's alright. It's hydrating but not the best. I think it's great for normal to moisturized lips. For someone like me with dry lips, it'll be great for spring/summer weather.

Would repurchase: No.

Lifeway Lip Balm: I received this product and have never heard of this brand. I still haven't run into this brand and don't know where you get it from. With that said, it's really hydrating. I actually really like this a lot. I love that it went on clear, it's not sticky, light-weight, comfortable, and best of all it moisturizing. It's great for all lip types including dry.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara: This is the same product as above in my favorites. I'm sad it's been three months and it's time for me to move on. Hopefully with my gazillion mascaras that I haven't touched, I will find another one I love as much as this. With that said, it's rare for mascaras to give volume and length on my thin, straight Asian lashes. Not only that, it held up my curl.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Cardea Luxe, Skinn, NYX, Lancome, Born Pretty, and Lifeway. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...