Monday, December 18, 2017

Manicure Monday: Zoya in Pepper

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Since I have so many polishes, it's hard for me to repeat polishes. When I do, it makes me feel good.
I already did a thorough review of Zoya in Pepper. It was given to me from a friend. I'm just going to post my nail of the week.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in OriginalFormula X For Sephora Base Coat, 2 coats of Zoya in Pepper, then topped it off with Madam Glam Gelementary Gel-Like Top Coat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I actually had an easier time painting around the cuticles and sides. When it comes to thin brushes, it's either a hit or a miss depending on that particular day. Some days I paint well and some days it's a hot mess. This day was a good day! Secondly, I'm not that picky with packaging when it comes to nail polishes. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of firm glass. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open/close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For that reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. Third, the consistency is on the medium. It's not too thick that it dries while painting. It's also not too thin that it's runny. It's a good consistency and I'm able to take my time. With that said, it went on smoothly and there were no streaking and bubbles. Fourth, I actually choose this color to paint because it's a perfect fall/winter color. Other than that, I doubt I will wear this other during spring/summer season. Pigmentation-wise it's up there. I applied two layers and it was good enough. Lastly, I noticed slight shrinkage on the fourth day. The shrinkage did not get bigger with time. Also, I didn't see any chipping whatsoever. This is a great fall/winter color and I'm glad I got to re-use this particular color and brand.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Zoya products reviewed/swatch:
Accessories
Remove+ Nail Polish Remover

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...