Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Leaders Daily Wonders Breakup with Your Ex-Skin Cells Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I'm not to sure when I bought this Leaders mask from ULTA. I also thought I bought this mask with other stuff but I can't remember that either.

Product Review: Leaders Daily Wonders Breakup with Your Ex-Skin Cells Mask

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at leaderscosmeticsusa.com
Price: $5 for 25 mL/0.84 fl oz

Made in Korea

Description from the package:
Daily Wonders
Skip your boring skincare routine. One sheet mask, fifteen minutes. For a fresh, healthy glow every day.

These easy-to-use sheet masks are packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long-lasting results.

Want to 'Breakup with Your Ex-Skin Cells'?
This spa-in-a-sheet contains witch hazel and alpine willow herb extracts to gently exfoliate and clarify congested, dull skin. Skin is refined, balanced and purified. Can be used on sensitive skin types. Dermatologist tested.
Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Ledum Palustre Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40
Thoughts: Since I love Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask so much, I purchased another mask from Leaders.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This was taken right out of the package.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while wearing the mask. I'm not too sure if it has to do with my stuffy nose but I doubt it. I am towards the end of the flu and my congestion has slightly gone away. With that said, I sniffed the package. I did not smell anything whatsoever. Secondly, the packaging is alright. To be honest, it did not stand out to me. I wouldn't have known about this mask. The only reason it got my attention was the brand name. Since I had such great experience with Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask, I wanted to try another from this brand. With that said, the sheet mask is clear. Since it's clear, it kind of looked like gel mask more so than sheet mask. Even though it's clear, you can see the edges. For that reason, it was easy to unfold. The sheet mask is in-between medium to thick thickness. It made it easy to unfold without worrying of ripping. The dimension of the mask is normal that you find in a lot of sheet masks. I wish it was wider. It touches the sideburns. I prefer my sheet masks to be wider so it covers every part of my face. The length is shorter than I like as well. It's slightly shorter than my hairline but it's close enough. Usually it's curves on the sides of the hairline. This one was way too short that it didn't touch a lot of my skin to my hairline. The dimension of the nose is interesting as well. The tip of the nose doesn't go down but it caves up. I'm not too sure why. Third, it's easy to use. The direction says to use it for 15 minutes but I actually used it for 30 mins. It's natural/instinct for me to use it that long. Compared to a lot of sheet masks, there isn't that much essence left after you take the sheet out of the packaging. I wasn't able to apple the essence on my throat and chest like I normally do. Even though there weren't leftover essence, the sheet mask itself had a decent amount. My face felt comfortable and left a decent amount after I removed the mask. Lastly, I noticed my skin looked brighter. I'm not too sure but I think there were a slight brightening effect. It definitely hydrated and made my skin look more alert/alive. The next morning my skin look good but not to the point I'm used too. I think this mask is made more for younger adults who wants a brightening effect.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while wearing.
* Sturdy packaging.
* Clear sheet mask.
* Easy to unfold; you can see the edges.
* In-between medium to thick thickness; don't need to worry about ripping while unfolding.
* Easy to use.
* Sheet mask has decent amount of essence.
* Comfortable.
* Brightening.
* Hydrating.
* Skin looks more alert/alive.

Cons:
* Packaging does not stand out.
* Mask isn't wide and long enough.
* Tip of the nose curves up not down.
* Hardly any leftover essence.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Leaders products reviewed/swatch:
7 Wonders Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...