Wednesday, May 16, 2018

LuLuLun Plus in Smooth Gold

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance Mask, Lisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate Mask, LuLuLun Plus in Clary Sage, and Nature Nut Moisturizing Body Lotion. Here's another review of LuLuLun.

I took this picture from my Instagram. I already reviewed LuLuLun Plus in Rose (bottom) and LuLuLun Plus in Clary Sage (top right). For this post, I will review the mask on the top left.
This is LuLuLun Plus in Smooth Gold. Since I did a thorough review of LuLuLun Plus in Rose, I will base this on that.

Ingredients:

Here's a closer look at individual packaging of the sheet masks.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This picture was taken for LuLuLun Plus in Rose.
Here's how the mask looks on me. This picture was taken for LuLuLun Plus in Rose.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and there's none whatsoever. Out of the three I have used from the Plus line, this is the only one that doesn't have a scent. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple. Out of the three from the Plus line, it's the only simple and matte one. I'm not too sure why this one is different than the others. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. I cannot see the packaging, both box and individual, ripping unless you are rough. For that reason, it's travel-friendly. The dimension of the mask is nice. The width and the length of the chin is good. It's wider and longer than my face. I prefer to cover all parts of my face than skip a tiny piece. The forehead, on the other hand, is slightly shorter especially on the corners of the hairline. The dimension of the nose is interesting. It's wide enough for my wide nose, but the tip points upwards not down. I'm not too sure why since our nose points down. Also, the thickness of the mask is on the thick side. It's easy to unfold without the fear of ripping. Third, there's a lot of essence. The thickness of the mask helps keep the essence while you're masking. I wear my masks for 30 minutes. I like having the essence soak into my skin since I have dry skin. You can do less if you have normal to oily skin. I also use the leftover essence from the package on my neck and chest. I need to hydrate as much as possible with having dry and aging skin. With that said, it's extremely comfortable and does not sting. Lastly, it's extremely hydrating. My skin looks moist, alert, and youthful. When it comes to masking, I tend to look for hydrating first then improvement on aging skin. With time and weekly usage, the skin improves. It's not noticeable unless you are good masking in weekly basis. One thing I love about sheet masks is the instant gratification. You see instant results lasting to the next morning. You want hydration this is the mask!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other LuLuLun products reviewed/swatch:
Face Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...