Monday, May 14, 2018

Manicure Monday: Born Pretty Gold Floral 3D Nail Sticker

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Born Pretty.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed Born Pretty Mirror Polish in #BPMM06 Perhaps Purple (top left), Born Pretty Tint Top Coat in #DH04 Ultra Volet (top right), and Born Pretty Dessert Water Decal (bottom right). For this post, I will review the sticker on the bottom left.
This is Born Pretty Gold Floral 3D Nail Sticker. Since I did a thorough review of Born Pretty 3D Nail Art Sticker Golden Stripe, I will base this on that. It retails for $2.29 and it's described as...

"Specification:
Quantity: 1 Sheet
Pattern: As the pictures show
Color: Gold
Size: As the pictures show

Package Contents:
1 Sheet 3D Nail Sticker

Feature:
100% brand new and high quality.
Suitable to use on top of nail polish, UV gel, acrylic, etc.
Easy to apply on natural or artificial nails.
Suit for home use or professional."
Here's a closer look at one of the sticker.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original and Butter London Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat on all my nails. Then 2 coats of OPI in Spoken from the Heart on all my fingers except the ring, and 2 coats of Formula X in Dark Matter on my ring finger. I added Born Pretty Gold Floral 3D Nail sticker on top of the black polish then topped all the nails with Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat.
Here's the same look at a different angle.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a variety of styles. There's 12 semi similar styles in each row. Each row has same theme; one row is leaves, another is roses, and so on. Even though the theme is the same, the pattern and sizes are different. The sizes range from small to big. It's meant for all nail bed sizes form pinkie to our thumbs, as well as, small to big fingers. The nail art are endless with these. If you are looking for colorful stickers, this isn't it. All the patterns are gold. I, personally, think it looks good with black nail polish but it is up to the individual. You can also apply it on top of other things like cell phone. Secondly, it's easy to use. I recommend pulling one edge of the sticker up with a Tweezer before painting. You just don't want to dig into the sticker while your nails are wet or semi dry. When you are ready, just pull the remaining sticker with a Tweezer and apply it onto the nail beds. Then you can cut the remaining sticker sticking out of the tip of the nail beds with a small scissor. I use cuticle scissor to cut off the remaining. It works the best for me. Third, it's fashionable and great all year round. It'll be great for older adults. It's more professional looking than cutesy. I'm sure you can make it cutesy as well. It is all depends how you do the nail arts. Lastly, it lasts until the polish comes off. I noticed the sticker at the tips slightly came off towards the end of the week, 6th day. It came off because the polish chipped. To be honest, I'm impressed with these stickers. Most stickers either the pattern comes off, the edges rips, or rubs off, the design fades. It didn't come off or rub off. The gold sticker stayed put until the polish came off. With that said, it's easy to remove. It comes off easily with nail polish remover. I'm glad I got this sticker. It's fun, pretty, and lasts longer than most stickers I know.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Born Pretty products reviewed/swatch:
Nail Polishes
Stamping Plates/Tools
Water Decals
Black Butterfly
Black Feather
Black Flower Lacy
Black Rose
Blue Wings Butterfly
Cartoon Owl
Chinese Ink Painting
Dessert
Feather
Line Flower
Triangle Diamond Shape
UR SUGAR Water Decal in #101-104
White Floral Pattern
Zipper in Silver


Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise yo though if more than 10 readers use the code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...